Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fichada por Severne Internacional!!!

Today I signed a contract with International Severne. It's great to be on board of which, I bet, will be in the very near future the number one sails company, if they continue their philosophy to innovate in terms of technologies and construction. It's fascinating as windsurfing is constantly evolving! ... If you do not believe what I say, try an S-1 and you'll understand what I mean! 

If you want to read the interview they made me click here
Below of the Severne 2009 Press Releasse:

 Hoy he firmado contrato con Severne Internacional. Es genial estar a bordo de la que, apuesto, va a ser en un futuro muy cercano la compañía número uno de velas, si continuan con su filosifía de innovar en cuanto a tecnologías y construcción. Es fascinante como el windsurf no deja de evolucionar! ...Si no crees lo que te digo, trata de probar una S-1 y entenderás a que me refiero!

Si quieres leer la entrevista que me hicieron haz click aqui!
A continuación la 2009 Press Releasse de Severne:

No comments: