Friday, February 13, 2009

New Sponsor: STREAMLINED!!

From today I have the support of Streamlined, makers of the lighters booms and accessories in the world and creators of innovative head boom "Strap-on".


As I said many times before, the weight is a decisive factor in choosing material, and more on a girl who is less than 50 kg, that´s why this sponsorship is so important, because between boom, extension and foot of mast I have reduced the weight of my rig at 1.4 kg. You may wonder if I really can feel it. The answer is yes, and lots! Another thing that is amazing is the rigidity of the boom, making the sail even more reactive. Anyway, I'm very happy!


Desde hoy cuento con el apoyo de Streamlined, fabricantes de las botavaras y accesorios más ligeros del mundo y creadores del innovador cabezal de botavara “Strap-on".

Como he comentado muchas veces, el peso es un factor muy decisivo a la hora de elegir material, y más en una chica que no llega a los 50 kg, por eso esta esponsorización me hace especial ilusión, porque entre botavara, alargador y pié de mástil he conseguido reducir el peso de mi aparejo en 1.4 kg. Os preguntareis si se nota. La respuesta es si, y muchísimo!!! Otra cosa que me ha dejado alucinada es la brutal rigidez de la botavara, que hace la vela aún más reactiva. En fin, que estoy muy contenta!!!

No comments: